Announcing our 1st Annual Family Leadership Conferencing 2018
We are introducing TYMSONW’s School of Timothys (SOT) Life Centers. Our Life Centers provides heads of households the strategies and resources to empower them to build and sustain strong healthy families. Heads of Households are anyone who is responsible for managing their family. These use the latest technology and hands on coaching to help heads of households maximize the resources around them.
Join us at our 1st Annual Family Leadership Conference. This conference will be held at The National Conference Center – 8980 Upper Belmont Pl, Leesburg, VA 20176, in 2018 Click here to download our Flyer.
Our Professional Staff will walk with the Heads of Households all the way to ensure they are supported and successful in building strong environments successful families. Our Motto is if you win we win. Our goal is to see every family enjoying life to the fullest. We understand that many people just need a hand up and that is why we are here.
Graduate America Inc. and TYMSNOW Inc. will be offering Family Life Center grants opportunities to organizations or individuals who want to give back to the community. These Centers of Excellence life centers enables organizations and thought leaders to provide accredited training to help build leaderships through education, economic development, personnel and family relationship development, and mental health counseling.
Come and listen to world renowned community builders discus family issues like:
- State of the Families today
- Fathers and the Effects of their Absence
- The Mental Health Crisis is the result of the attack on Traditional Family Values
- Importance of Family and Community Relations:
* Dr. Edwin L. Sr. who has over 40 years in Human Behavior and was the Former President of of Faith Christian University and Schools
* Malcom Allen a CEO and Social Innovator who has created solutions and written over 20 books on rebuilding communities.
* Dr. Leola W. Sharp has over 20 years building state-wide programs for the elderly, homeless, abused, and mental health patience.*
*Bishop Leon Benjamin the pastor of New Life Harvest Church in Richmond, VA; and the Founder of Coalition of Leaders United (CLU) is a national movement of men and women who honor who desire to build a stronger America for future generations to come
* Dr. John W. Penton who serves as the founder of P.E.A.C.E (Putting Energy Around Collaborative Efforts) and the former Executive Director of Church of God in Christ Charities
*Introducing James A. Smith Jr who is the founder of TMSNOW Inc. and the visionary of The School of Timothys program
We look forward to seeing you there.
School of Timothys Leadership